Friday 28 November 2008



i loved the cup cake fabric so much i bought it in brown !!!! i have just mastered the art of button making with my little button making gadget (well sort of , they could be better) i think they will look great on a bag..which i will make from a felted sweater, my daughter loved them and has pinched them she wants to give one to her best friend awww bless!!!
i have been spending so much money on second hand sweaters and fabric i have been on e bay all night selling old clothes ...i really need more money I'm running out fast !! I've just been looking at blogs in America , i wish we had thanks giving here it really filled me will joy to read the heart felt stories , i love the way in which everyone reflects and bonds together ....i would love to live in America!!!

No comments: