Thursday 27 November 2008

SORTED CRAFT CORNER






Well I've finally allocated myself an area in the dinning room and made a special place for my new sewing machine ooohhh!!! which i should be getting tomorrow. Ive spent a fortune on books but I'm sure they will all be useful .....if not theres some lovely pictures ha!! oh i have received my cupcake fabric this morning i cant wait to turn it into something special for my little girl .
I'm feeling a little deflated today my dad told me he has just thrown out a load of jumpers and my grandads old suits etc, he didn't no it is now my new hobby, my dad is known for hording everything which i love about him , and i also love looking through all the strange things he keeps, but recently mum has been moaning about the amount of rubbish he keeps ...he is now throwing things away which has upset me , its sort of like he is changing and also i will miss all the wonderful things he keeps....don't change dad .

No comments: